From the old Carmelite Convent founded in 1590, only the temple, converted to church in 1890, has been kept. The plan responds to an only nave with a semicircular dome and side chapels Outside, a stone cross (1902) with bars and lamps looks like the popular Monument “Christ of the Lamps”located in the city of Cordoba.

Churches and Hermitages in Aguilar de la Frontera